Micmadness Micmadness

Very nice

I was very impressed at the fluidity of the animation, and your sparks and gibs look amazing!
My only complaint is that your sense of perspective is a little off in some scenes, and sometimes, it really took away from the flash. I think you should work on that a little bit, and then you'll be in great shape.

Keep at it!

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

Most Impressive

I've watched this series since the beginning, and I have to say your progress is great. Your animation has become much more fluid, your storytelling has gotten better, and your music taste has always been excellent.

Well done, sir. I can't wait to see more from this series. Please keep up the good work and know you have dedicated fans out there.

Patchman: The Dark Night Patchman: The Dark Night

Ah the imagination of a child

Nothing quite like it :D

Hearts In Galaxies Hearts In Galaxies

This really deserves more attention

No, the art is not extremely detailed, but it gets the message across, and isn't that what's important?
My only complaint is the reuse of some clips, but other than that, I really enjoyed this.

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH

AND WHY CAN'T I STOP LAUGHING?

Stainville Episode 1 Stainville Episode 1

I usually don't like this sort of humor. However

This time I did. I really have no idea why.
I really have no idea why I loved this so much. Probably because of the expressions. Those were priceless.

As well as the general sense of wtf is going on. I think you captured that aspect of high school really well.
Even if it was in the most exaggerated, ridiculous, and hilarious ways possible.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Pretty good, very funny

I really enjoyed the battle between Link and Dark Link.
One complaint however.

If his Hookshot broke, how did he get into the Water Temple?

Poontah! Poontah!

Glad to see it turned out so well

I've been smiling so much my face hurts now.
Keep making flashes and making my face hurt.
And I say that in the best possible way.

MegaMan11 EP1 MegaMan11 EP1

What did I just watch

It looks like you threw it together in less than an hour.
There was no work on the background (if you could even call it a background), there was no sprite animation, apart from them just floating around like motes of dust on a breath, and the dialogue was horrible, as was the lack of story.

If you want to keep making flashes, I suggest you spend more time and effort on it.

A lip syncing test A lip syncing test

Lip synching is pretty good

And the story... well at least you admit you don't know what's going on either.
Keep at it!